Birmingham in Pictures XXIX



My previous blog post was my first in six months and as my career has developed i've gone from being engaged observer to a participant in the built environment and to help engage others into it.  As my career has developed my interest in photography has also developed so I will slowly move further to capturing regeneration and development in photography but also share my passion for photography.

I hope you'll join me on this journey but I will still keep doing updates on the every changing West Midlands as it is hard not to be wowed by the transformation and the people that are behind this, the residents and workers of the region who make their towns and cities what they are.

Here, following my previous posts in this series is my current selection of photos of Birmingham in Pictures








Comments

Popular Posts